• Psychotherapist, Group Practice-Counseling Services Associates.
Individual (adult, adolescents beginning at age 12), group, couples and
family therapy as well as diagnostic assessments.
• Specialties include crisis intervention, critical incident debriefing, adjustment
disorders, affective disorders, AIDS, anxiety/stress, chemical dependency,
gay/lesbian issues, grief/loss, men’s issues, minority issues,
obsessive/compulsive disorders, panic disorders, addiction, I provide
extensive vocational services utilizing through assessments and college
• Adjunct faculty at various colleges and universities
• Experienced small group leader; retreat and workshop leader; seminars
• Experienced spiritual/religious issues; pastoral counseling
2300 Henderson Mill Road
Atlanta, GA 30345
Counseling Services Associates, Inc.