1975 – 76 West Georgia College, Carrolton, GA
Masters of Arts in Counseling Psychology—M.A.
Special Training in Vocational Counseling
Received Biofeedback Certification
1963 – 67 Columbia Seminary, Decatur, GA
Master of Divinity with emphasis in Pastoral Counseling—M. Div.
1959 – 63 Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and History—B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
• Biofeedback Society of Georgia
• American Psychological Association
• Georgia Psychological Association
• Georgia Mental Health Counselors Association
• American Counselors Association
• American Mental Health Counselors Association
• Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
• Georgia Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
• Presbyterian Association for Specialized Pastoral Ministries
• Association of Presbyterian Church Educators
• Professional Psychologist Certification Board
• Anxiety Disorders Association of America
• Group Psychotherapy Foundation
• American College of Counselors
2300 Henderson Mill Road
Atlanta, GA 30345
Counseling Services Associates, Inc.